The standard annual student fee is £180 + VAT (if applicable).
ICAEW CFAB students
For ICAEW CFAB students this is a one off payment payable to ICAEW upon registration.
The standard annual student fee is £180 + VAT (if applicable). This fee must be paid on registration, where applicable, and then on 1 January each year of your studies.
Please note that if you register as an independent student the date you register may change the fee that you pay for that year:
• If you register between 1 January and 30 June the annual fee of £180 + VAT will apply.
• If you register between 1 July and 31 October, you will pay a half-year fee + VAT.
• If you register between 1 November and 31 December you will be required to pay the full annual fee, but in this instance, you will receive your first annual bill after 13/14 months.
Tuition costs are determined by the provider, the location and the way you choose to study for the ACA exams.
For example, costs for classroom tuition may differ from those where tuition is provided online or on a one-to-one basis.
Review tuition options.
These vary depending on which exam module you take and are payable when you register for an exam.
- Certificate level exam fee: £75
- Professional level exam fee: £105
- Advanced level exam fee: £180
- Case study exam fee: £270
Credit for prior learning
The costs for applying for credit for prior learning are £75 for each Certificate level module and £100 for each Professional level module.
Students in some countries may be eligible to receive credit at a reduced cost or free.
Contact student support
You will need to purchase the most up-to-date learning materials for each of the modules you choose to study for.
Remember to check with your tuition provider before purchasing any learning materials, as these may be included in their tuition costs.
Order learning materials.