Fast track your career with the PwC Flying Start programme
ICAEW has launched a new flagship programme in collaboration with two globally respected brands - Curtin Mauritius (Charles Telfair Campus) and PwC Mauritius. The programme provides HSC leavers with the opportunity to study towards a degree with Curtin University whilst kick-starting their career at PwC and progress towards becoming an ICAEW Chartered Accountant.
Key features of the programme include:
- Completing 12/15 ACA exams by the time you graduate
- Gaining paid work experience at PwC during your degree
- Develop key finance and business skills to help future proof your career
- Achieving a BCOM degree from Curtin Mauritius, ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide
- Opportunity to join PwC after graduating
Why choose the ACA?
The ACA equips you with in-depth knowledge across finance, accountancy and business and is recognised by employers around the world. Our members hold influential positions in Mauritius, and you can follow in their footsteps.
By training to become a chartered accountant you will train with one of our 55 authorised employers locally, add value to organisations by thinking creatively to solve problems and become a future business leader in any industry that fascinates you.
Learn more about the school leaver and graduate ACA entry requirements.
3. How is the ACA structured?
To qualify as an ICAEW Chartered Accountant, you will need to complete the following four components of the ACA:
- exams - all exams can be sat at local exam centres of by remote invigilation
- practical work experience,
- professional development, and
- ethics and professional scepticism.
5. Costs of the ACA
Find out how much it costs to complete the ACA here.
7. Register with ICAEW as a student
Follow the registration guide to join ICAEW as a student.
4. Select a preferred study option
- Charles Telfair Campus
- Grant Thornton Business School
- Rushmore Business School
- Online tuition options
6. Credit for Prior Learning (CPL)
A degree, Masters or diploma, or a professional qualification, may provide exemptions towards the ACA modules.
For more information on studying the ACA in Mauritius, and to obtain a list of local authorised employers, please contact our team below:
+44 (0)1908 248 250
We send regular newsletters with details on how you can start your ACA journey, top tips to help you through the recruitment process, and invite you to upcoming events.
Join us from another professional body
As a student there are exemptions available for up to 12 of the 15 ACA exams and these can be claimed by applying for Credit for Prior Learning (CPL).
As a member of another professional accountancy body, you may be eligible to join us through one of our reciprocal agreements.