These highly interactive events will involve
- An expert from ICAEW talking to teachers, parents and students about school leaver, apprenticeship, work experience and graduate opportunities.
- Trainee and qualified ICAEW Chartered Accountants sharing their stories about their career, giving you top tips to succeed.
- Q&A session with local employers offering school leaver and graduate opportunities.
- An opportunity to have detailed conversations and develop links with local and national employers in our mini careers fair and networking session.
- Recruitment opportunities for students interested in early careers opportunities.
What you'll take away
As an ICAEW Chartered Accountant you’re able to take ownership of your career, inspire change and make a meaningful impact.
Be inspired and learn more about the opportunities in the sector from exceptional people; trainee and qualified ICAEW Chartered Accountants from both local and national employers as well as representatives from ICAEW.
You’ll have the chance to learn about the career, gain tips on how to succeed in the recruitment process and network with business professionals.
There are a variety of paths to a great career in accountancy and we are here to help you explore your options. Whether starting straight from school or after university as a graduate.
Event dates and locations
|Thursday 26 March
||Milton Keynes College
|Tuesday 10 March
||Event Postponed - contact us for more info
|Thursday 5 March
Event Postponed - contact us for more info