ICAEW’s voice at your university
Campus ambassadors are a vital part of how ICAEW communicates to students about the exciting range of career paths that are opened up by completing the ACA qualification.
You can give us a unique insight into university life, while we offer a great job that enables you to develop some key business skills while working part-time and being paid a good hourly rate.
What you will do
As a campus ambassador, you will be responsible for promoting ICAEW and our products and qualifications, as well as the great opportunities offered by a career in chartered accountancy to student networks at your university.
You will be expected to:
- identify key student networks and methods of contact at your university;
- increase awareness of the ACA and the benefits of a professional qualification;
- promote ICAEW events and campaigns across campus; and
- assist ICAEW marketing executives at careers fairs, networking, presentations and skills sessions.
Don’t worry if you’re not studying a finance degree, as long as you’re studying at a UK university you can become an ICAEW Campus Ambassador studying any degree discipline.
As you will be out on campus coordinating a range of tasks and talking to lots of different people you should be well organised, efficient, confident and have great interpersonal skills.
Ideally, we’d also like you to be:
- a member of a university society;
- a pro-active self-starter with high levels of energy and enthusiasm; and
- a creative thinker!
How to apply
We recruit over the summer months on an annual basis for campus ambassadors to join us in September. Positions for the 2017/18 academic year have now been filled, however opportunities may come up during the year.